Centurion Montessori School Offers
- Holistic education that aims to meet the needs of the learners academically, physically and emotionally.
- The prepared environment contains Montessori didactic equipment which allows concrete experiences of concepts.
- We encourage understanding through a questioning mind.
- Classes are small and consist of a mixed age group, fostering a community spirit and ensuring that the needs of every child are met.
- Outings enrich children’s experiences and the Primary children also go on an annual camp.
- Inter-murals are offered as part of the curriculum to the Toddlers, Pre-school and Primary sections.
- Toddlers: Clamber Club.
- Pre-School: Kindermusik and Playball.
- Primary: Computers, Playball/Sport Lessons, Music, Chess and Baking.
- Various Extra-murals in the afternoons.