Centurion Montessori School Offers
- Holistic education that aims to meet the needs of the learners academically, physically and emotionally.
- The prepared environment contains Montessori didactic equipment which allows concrete experiences of concepts.
- We encourage understanding through a questioning mind.
- Classes are small and consist of a mixed age group, fostering a community spirit and ensuring that the needs of every child are met.
- Outings enrich children's experiences and the Primary children also go on an annual camp.
- Inter-murals are offered as part of the curriculum to the Pre-school and Primary sections.
- Pre-primary: PhyZZ Ed (4 to 6 year olds), Music, Clamber Club (0 to 3 year olds) and Computers (Grade R students)
- Primary: Computers, PhyZZ Ed, Music, Chess and Art.
- Various Extra-murals in the afternoons.